Whenever I do a try-on reel, one of the main questions I get asked is: what do you recommend in terms of a strapless bra for larger boobs? And, I get it– strapless bras can be so hard! It’s difficult to find one that isn’t stiff and uncomfortable, that doesn’t give you uniboob, that won’t end up around your dang waist during a vigorous night of dancing!
Enter: Enbliss Wireless Stay Put Multi-Way Strapless bra! Available in five colors and ranging from 32A-42G, this is a fantastic option for those looking for versatility, comfort, and a bra that truly will not budge. Let me go over the highlights of this bra:
- Able to be worn five ways! Traditional, strapless, halter, crisscross back, and one shoulder. Very easy to switch up.
- The bottom of the bra is equipped with a stay put technology and truly will not move no matter what. You can reference my recent reel where I’m jumping up in down in all my 34G glory…. My boobs barely move and my bra not at all.
- It’s wireless… And that is SHOCKING given the level of lift and support.
- Soft fabric and contour cups for shape and boob separation. No uniboob or “pressed down boob” effect with this one.
- Incredibly smooth look and feel. Therefore, is very very soft and comfy, and looks great under thin or light fabric.
Any negatives? Not really. If you’re looking for a bra that is super paper thin and adds NO oomph to your breasts– this may not be the one for you, as it is a plush sort of fabric versus a compressive fabric, lace, or mesh. (I personally usually go for a lace or mesh option with traditional bras because my boobs are so large I want no extra fluff, but strapless bras are an exception for me because I need something more substantial in order to get the job done.)
The Enbliss Wireless Stay Put Multi-Way Strapless manages to live up to its name, and I absolutely recommend!
**This post is sponsored by Soma Intimates. All opinions are my own.