I am a longtime fan of the brand TA3 and I ordered the brand new “waist-snatching” dress (they have several styles to choose from; I chose “Notchy“) to see if it was really worth the hype. Spoiler alert: I’ll likely be buying this in more styles despite the not-super-low price tag, because it made my size G boobs and diastasis recti stomach feel incredibly supported AND made me feel like a million bucks.
- I am most typically a size 8, 5’3″, and I got a Medium short, for reference. It fit and felt amazing, BUT if it had been any smaller I would have needed to size up.
- Runs XS-4XL
- There is a built-in thong (hook and eye closure for going to the bathroom, etc); no undies required on top or bottom, but you could wear the thong with your own underwear if you want! You can also just unhook it and ignore the bui
- I cannot stress enough how amazing my boobs felt in this dress. It’s just a shelf bra, but by some sorcery it feels like a favorite bra.
- You can wear this style with the slit (via a discreet zipper) OR without a slit
- Not gonna lie, it was kind of hard to get into and out of. I recommend a buddy on standby to help you get out of it, if possible, but it can certainly be done without. Tip from the founder: unzip the slit before putting it on to make it a little easier.
- Thick, luxe, almost scuba-type smoothing fabric. Definitely a designer-feeling dress.
- Ethically-made with a female founder
- HERE are all the dresses to choose from! (pay attention to the size chart! I find it to be accurate.)
PS: If this is out of budget at the moment (relatable! I freakin get it, especially after the holidays)– I really like this shapewear dress by Popilush. The fabric is less “substantial” but it is similar in that you don’t need a bra, it was super supportive, definitely snatches ya in and makes you feel very supported (and like a hot tamaleeee). I wear a medium in this one as well, and feel it runs true to size. Photo below 🙂