(This post is sponsored by Spring and Vine. All opinions are my own.)
If you are a sustainable beauty fan, it’s a fair assumption that you’ve heard at least some buzz about shampoo bars! At first, I thought to myself “oh that’s a passing trend.” I couldn’t imagine washing my hair with anything other than liquid shampoo! Well, color me influenced, because here I am about to share with you my latest obsession, compliments of Spring & Vine.
About the bars:
- Cruelty-free and vegan!
- Made with up to 95% less plastic and 90% less water vs. traditional shampoo
- Natural ingredients like oatmeal + essential oils are used– no mysterious fragrance
- Each bar lasts as long as a bar of traditional shampoo
- There is a bar suitable for everyone, depending on their hair’s unique needs! There is Volumizing: my preferred bar! I’m in the midst of postpartum hair loss awfulness, and this bar really makes me feel like my old, bouncy-haired self! Then we have Moisturizing (a 2-in-1 shampoo + conditioner! Talk about bang for your buck!), Scalp Soothing, and Balanced Clean options, as well.
- Free of sulfates, parabens, silicones, dyes, and phthalates
Ok, here’s how you actually use the bars:
This will be a super easy peasy, short and sweet paragraph for you. To use the bars, you get your head/hair wet in the shower, and then you swipe the bar across your hair and between your hands to build a lather. Massage into scalp and hair… and then rinse. I think we can handle that!
I hope you’re as excited about the Spring & Vine shampoo bars as I am. For me, its a no-brainer: no yucky or mystery ingredients or fragrance, no harm to animals, kind to the earth, and easy on the wallet. Oh, and Spring & Vine is exclusively available at Target. If you try them, let me know what you think!